The building of the former Poltava provincial zemstvo was built in 1903-1908 according to the project of architect Vasyl Krychevskyi. The building is created in the forms of Ukrainian Art Nouveau. Famous artists and masters of folk art took part in the construction and decoration of the house. The paintings were made by artists Serhii Vasylkivskyi and Mykola Samokysh, who created three large compositions for the Zemstvo meeting hall, painted on oil on canvas for subjects on Ukrainian history - "Elections of Poltava Colonel Martyn Pushkar", "Cossack Golota and Tatar", "Chymatskyi Romodanivskyi Way ". The first picture glorified the democratic forms of choice of leaders, the second revealed the theme of military victory in the defense of the native land, the third - trade relations and entrepreneurship.
The museum building was severely damaged during World War II, restored during the 50's -60's. The former meeting hall of the Poltava Provincial Zemstvo has been completely reconstructed.
The historic boardroom is an atmospheric and distinctive venue for high-level large-scale international and regional events.
Total area - 400 m2
Total capacity - 300 people
+38 (0532) 56-24-67