The complex consisted of a house and two L-shaped one-story outbuildings on both sides, connected by a fence. In addition to the services of the vice-governor, the provincial drawing room was located here. In the second half of the XIX century, when the buildings were transferred to the Poltava Cadet Corps, the wings and services were dismantled. The central house is brick, three-storey, rectangular in plan. The only building of the Round Square ensemble that does not have a columned portico on the main facade.
The house burned down in 1943. Rebuilt in 1956 with an adaptation for a residential building.
Current purpose: residential building